Your personal data will be used to issue email and telephone communications about this Social Enterprise Development Initiative – Community Training Programme and to record your interest in participating in the training initiative. The record of your interest in joining the initiative will be deleted from our database seven years after the end of the project delivery period. Further information and privacy statement can be provided on request.
Data Protection Act Consent
A Protection Declaration
The applicant must declare acceptance of Data Protection provisions in relation to an application for support under the Social Enterprise Development Initiative ‘Cooperating to Succeed’.
All data supplied will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988, 2003 and 2018.
The project applicant gives permission that the information contained in the Registration form on this website, and all subsequent documentation submitted regarding this grant application, may be made available to those organisations listed below.
• Tipperary Local & Community Development Committee
• Limerick City & County Council
• Tipperary County Council
• Mayo Local & Community Development Committee (LCDC)
• Mayo County Council.
• The Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine(including publication of grant received on DAFM website)
• The Department of Rural and Community Development
• E.U. Commission and E.U. Court of Auditors
• Comptroller and Auditor General and any other Government Department or Agency
CONFIRMATION OF ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED
• The applicant declares that the particulars supplied in the ‘Register Your Interest form’ are true and correct, and accepts that any false or misleading statements or withholding of information will result in the relevant project being excluded from receiving LEADER support
• The applicant accepts if selected for this project, information about participation may be publicised
• The applicant agrees that the decision of West Limerick Resources, South Tipperary Development Company CLG and South West Mayo Development Company, with regard to selection of groups for this project is final.
Part or all of the information you provide will be held on computer and hard copy format. This information will be used for the administration of Registering of Interests and producing monitoring returns. LAG’s and/or Implementing Partners may share information with each other and government departments/agencies to enable them to prevent fraudulent applications or for detecting crime and to co-ordinate processing of complementary applications. It may also be subject to meeting obligations under the Freedom of Information Act as amended.
This policy does not affect your rights and your information will be held as prescribed under the Data Protection Acts 1988, 2003 and 2018.
We will take appropriate legal, organisational and technical measures to protect your personal information and use a variety of security measures and procedures to safeguard your data against unauthorised access, disclosure or use. We cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to our website. Transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will employ appropriate technical measures to protect your personal data.
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on other websites you visit.
Respecting your rights
We are committed to upholding your rights as an individual. These rights include:
•Right of access – the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
• Right of rectification – the right to correct data we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
• Right to erasure – in certain circumstances, you can request information we hold about you to be erased from our records. This will be done in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
•Right to restriction of data processing – in certain circumstances, you have a right to restrict the processing of data. This will be done in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
• Right of portability – The right of data portability applies to data that we process automatically provided to us by you and that we are processing based on your consent or to fulfil a contract.
• Right to object – You have a right to object to certain types of data processing such as direct marketing.
To make a personal data request, please use the contact point for us listed in this privacy statement.
Who to contact about data protection issues
If you wish to contact us regarding data protection issues or to make a personal data request, you may do so via the following options:
Post your enquiry to: Elaine Dillon
Email your enquiry to: email@example.com
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is processed by us or how your data processing complaint has been handled by us, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. The contact details for the Data Protection Commission’s office is as follows:
Post: Office of the Data Protection Commission. Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland.
Telephone: +353 (0761) 104 800; LoCall 1890 25 22 31
This privacy statement was last updated on 31/08/2021.